Can't make this stuff up!
Here are ten ACTUAL complaints received from dissatisfied customers and some from fellow travel professionals…we really couldn’t make this stuff up if we tried!
1. “It’s lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallarta to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during ‘siesta” time – this should be banned.”
2. “The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room.”
3. “They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax”
4. “No one told us there would be fish in the water. The kids were scared.”
5. “The brochure said there was a well-equipped kitchen and there was no egg slicer in the drawers.”
6. We went on vacation to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers. They all spoke Spanish.”
7. “Our friends’ 3-bedroom suite was bigger than our 1-bedroom suite.”
8. “It was your duty as a tour operator to advise us that there would be noisy and unruly guests in the hot tub.”
9. “I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention anything about mosquitoes.”
10.“My fiancé and I requested twin-beds but were placed in a room with a King bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. It wouldn’t have happened if you had put us in the original room we requested.”
This article was purely to entertain…We're not trying to make a point…. but be careful what you complain about to your travel professional! It might just show up in someone’s weekly newsletter, or be shared over cocktails at the next travel conference! We're here to help plan the best vacation possible, but know something's are just out of our hands!